Alpha House is looking for host groups to provide meals for 4 weeks in late July and August. The weeks are July 27-August 2, August 3-August 9, August 10-August 16, and August 24-August 31. If groups or individuals are interested in providing a meal on any of these days, they can contact Mark Heffner on his cell at 734-249-9227 or email him at email@example.com. They have a contactless delivery system organized for receiving meals. Alpha House has been very careful about enforcing cleaning, sanitizing, and mask wearing rules in house; there have been no cases of illness there, not even summer colds.Share
The Latest News
- Vital Conversations meeting August 16
- Job Posting: Communications Director
- Alpha House meal needs for July-August
- Memorial Garden is Open
- Mindfulness Practices on Tuesdays at noon
- Summer of Service!
- Naki’s Virtual Organ Recital at Nardin Park Methodist Church
- Stephen Ministry Interview
- Wesley Foundation Virtual Art Fair
- The Good News Group in Partnership with Habitat for Humanity needs your help!
- New Group for Unemployed Workers
- Weekly Clergy “Office Hours” via Zoom
- A Statement from Rev. Lynn
- Tell us about your interest and skills!
- Covid-19 Stress Help
One Church, Two Locations
ALL ARE WELCOME!
As congregants of the First United Methodist Church of Ann Arbor, we welcome and affirm all persons. We are intentional in being inclusive of those of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender orientations, all genders, ethnicities, nationalities, and abilities. In modeling the ministry of Jesus Christ, we shall all journey together into full participation in the life of the United Methodist Church and a closer relationship with God.