Join Tim Kobler in a study of the book, Watershed Discipleship, edited by Ched Myers. More info and registration can be found at https://www.umichwesley.org/watersheddiscipleship. The study begins Wednesday, October 7, at 7:00pm on Zoom. A Zoom code will be sent upon registration.Share
The Latest News
- RSVP for Holy Communion next weekend!
- Quarantine Kits for U-M Students
- First Sunday Centering Practice for November – Loving Kindness Meditation With Claire Casselman
- Disability Awareness Talk: What Helps People Who Are Disabled to Thrive?
- Alpha House Host Week, Nov. 2-8
- Online Memorial Benefit Concerts for Amy Fedel through October 31
- Vital Conversations – The Documentary 13th Discussion
- Howard Thurman Study
- Volunteer Opportunity
- Furniture for Asbury Room
- Green Wood Zoom Happiness Hour
- Fall 2020 – A Season of Gratitude and Hope
- Sermon Chats on Sundays at 5pm
- Thursday morning Mindfulness Practice
- Eco-Discipleship Study: Watershed Discipleship
One Church, Two Locations
ALL ARE WELCOME!
As congregants of the First United Methodist Church of Ann Arbor, we welcome and affirm all persons. We are intentional in being inclusive of those of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender orientations, all genders, ethnicities, nationalities, and abilities. In modeling the ministry of Jesus Christ, we shall all journey together into full participation in the life of the United Methodist Church and a closer relationship with God.