***Due to COVID the FUMC community is not meeting in person. BUT, we are hosting wonderful live Zoom calls for children every Sunday morning at 9:30 am.
We have a Young Children’s Ministry (birth- K), a grade school Ministry (1st – 4th) and a Pre-teen Ministry (5th and 6th grade).
For Zoom details please email email@example.com
During our Sunday Zoom calls we will continue our Large Group & Small Group format.
Sample Schedule for 1st-4th:
9:30-9:40: Large Group presentation of the story
9:40-10:10: Small Group breakout rooms based on age
10:15: Back to Large Group for closing prayer
Each Sunday all Children’s Ministry programs will be learning the same stories as what is being covered in the adult service so that families can grow their faith together.
We hope you’ll join us!
Typical Sunday morning schedule for children’s programming
Drop off available for infants and toddlers: Nursery
Cafe 56 meets (snacks and games for 5th and 6th graders): Pine Room
9:30 am – Worship begins in the Sanctuary
9:35 am – Time with Children: Sanctuary
9:40 am – Small Groups for ages 2.5 yrs – 6th grade
All children kindergarten and younger (and first time visitors) must be accompanied to their classroom and signed in by a parent/guardian
Where do the kids meet for their Small Groups?
10:45 am – 12:15 pm – Kid care is available in the A Room
This is particularly helpful for parents who wish to attend an 11 am adult ed class/event or the 11:15 worship service
- are a consistent presence in the lives of a specific Small Group of kids
- create a safe place for kids to grow in faith
- help kids connect to our church community
- partner with parents to support their child’s faith development
- encourage kids to participate in the mission of the church
Coming for the first time? Great!!!
- If you can, contact us ahead of time. We’ll meet you personally, show you around and answer any questions
- Fill out this kid info form or just come!
- Parents, please escort your child and introduce yourselves to the Small Group Leader