Typical Sunday morning schedule for children’s programming
Drop off available for infants and toddlers: Nursery
Cafe 56 meets (snacks and games for 5th and 6th graders): Pine Room
9:30 am – Worship begins in the Sanctuary
9:35 am – Time with Children: Sanctuary
9:40 am – Small Groups for ages 2.5 yrs – 6th grade
All children kindergarten and younger (and first time visitors) must be accompanied to their classroom and signed in by a parent/guardian
Where do the kids meet for their Small Groups?
10:45 am – 12:15 pm – Kid care is available in the A Room
This is particularly helpful for parents who wish to attend an 11 am adult ed class/event or the 11:15 worship service
- are a consistent presence in the lives of a specific Small Group of kids
- create a safe place for kids to grow in faith
- help kids connect to our church community
- partner with parents to support their child’s faith development
- encourage kids to participate in the mission of the church
Coming for the first time? Great!!!
- If you can, contact us ahead of time. We’ll meet you personally, show you around and answer any questions
- Fill out this kid info form or just come!
- Parents, please escort your child and introduce yourselves to the Small Group Leader