Greetings! As the church moves forward with a new website design, we are not spending a lot of time updating this page.
Since we are not hosting any in-person meetings in the church building this fall, Youth Ministry is offering “September Sunshine” Family Meetups. Please click this link for more details and to sign up for a slot.
Group Norms and Expectations 2019-2020 (required annually)
Parental Consent Form for Emergency Medical Treatment (required for all offsite trips)
Prescription Medication Form (generally used for retreats and mission trips)
<> <> <>
SCRIP: Big Buck$ for Youth Mission Trips
The main fundraising project for FUMC youth is the scrip program—both grocery and retail scrip (gift cards) are sold to raise funds for scholarships for mission trips. This fund exists to give all youth the ability to participate in mission trips and for insufficient funds to never be a reason for non-participation. The donations collected in this fund only go toward mission trip scholarships. The scrip program helps our youth participate in service, fellowship, and life-transforming experiences! Vendors send a percent of your scrip purchases to FUMC Ann Arbor Youth group.
OPTION #1: You can order scrip online:
- Create an account at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Your account should be linked to the FUMC youth enrollment number 5A959BL61L537 so that the youth receive your rebates earned from your scrip purchases.
- Purchases are paid by check made payable to FUMC Youth and submitted to the church. Alternatively, you may set up an electronic payment method through PrestoPay (see step 4).
- Optional: Set up PrestoPay on www.shopwithscrip. PrestoPay™ is the electronic payment method which allows you to securely link a bank account to your ShopWithScrip® account. Each family creates a secret PIN number to use at checkout, so they know their account is protected. PrestoPay ™enables you to receive virtual scrip quicker than ever. Families who use PrestoPay™ will have their Reload orders processed faster, and receive their ScripNow® eCards in a matter of minutes! Watch this video to get started. www.shopwithscrip.com/Org/Manage/PrestoPay.
Important note: In 1-2 days you will receive two very small deposits in your bank account from PrestoPay. Log back into www.shopwithscrip.com, go to the Dashboard, and choose PrestoPay at the left. Enter those deposit amounts into the appropriate fields. Set up your 4-digit pin. An approval number will appear, which should be forwarded on to Barbara Hoffman to confirm your registration. Once she verifies your account, you are set up to make purchases online.
Once steps 1 – 4 above are completed you may buy and use scrip from your Android or Apple device.
- Go to myscripwallet.com on your phone.
- Add the application to your phone.
- Login with your ShopWithScrip® account.
You can now order and redeem scrip from your phone.
OPTION #2: You can order or buy scrip during Connections:
A variety of buy-it-now scrip is available for immediate pickup during our Connections or Lemonade time after the 9:30 a.m. service on Sunday mornings. Examples of buy-it-now retailers are Meijer, Plum Market, Lucky’s, BP, Speedway, Marathon, Shell, iTunes, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Panera, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings, Noodles & Company, Starbucks, Lowes, Home Depot, Lands End, Gap, Target, Kohls, and many many more!
We are also happy to accept your paid order for anything we don’t happen to have in stock – use our latest November 16, 2015 Order form.
The scrip program is great for daily expenses (gas, groceries, etc.), gifts (books electronics, etc.) and special events (restaurants, hotels, etc.) All of these activities – and many, many more – can painlessly fund the life-changing programs sponsored by our church for our wonderful young people.
- Do you regularly stop by Walgreens, Rite Aid, or CVS for milk, greeting cards, or prescriptions? Buy a gift card and keep it handy in your wallet!
- Need to purchase a big ticket item like a computer or furniture? Buy the scrip a week ahead and make a sizeable contribution to the program!
- Start thinking now about how you might use scrip gift cards to make your end-of-the-school-year teacher and graduate gift purchases!
For more information, please contact Barbara Hoffman at email@example.com.
More information at these links:
- When you purchase groceries you can help send our FUMC Youth on a mission trip. Many local groceries participate in community giving. more here…
- Whether you are dining out with the family, it’s date night or you’re grabbing a bite on your way to the kid’s soccer practice, pay for your meal with a scrip card to help send our Youth on a mission trip. more here…
- These BUY IT NOW scrip cards are available every Sunday morning during Connections Fellowship. more here…
- When you fuel your car, buy groceries, eat out , fix up your home, or buy other goods and services using a scrip card you can help to send our youth on a mission trip. more here…