Socially Distant Drop & Swap Event
June 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Spring cleaning? Want to declutter and donate some of your stuff? The purpose of this event is to promote environmental and economic sustainability as well as promote community in the church in a socially distant way.
Individuals will drop off items that they no longer need or want at Green Wood. The next day everyone can take items they may need. You do not need to donate items to pick up items.
These items include:
- Children’s clothes – newborn, 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T and up, any other size
- Children’s shoes
- Baby equipment/supplies
- Children’s books
- Children’s sports equipment
- Maternity clothes
- Men’s clothes and shoes
- Women’s clothes and shoes
- Accessories (purses, backpacks, jewelry, watches, belts)
- Crafts/art supplies
- Kitchen items, including small appliances
- Household decor
Drop off Day
Friday, June 4, 3-6 p.m. and 7-8 p.m.
*You will be required to complete a brief form before entering the building and you will set up everything you are donating on tables already organized by category. Five people will be allowed into the building at a time.
Swap Day (Outside at Green Wood)
Saturday, June 5, 10 a.m.-noon
Items can be picked up anytime between these hours.
- Please wear a mask!
- Please try to come by yourself or only bring one other person from your household. If you come with your family, please have them wait in the car to take turns browsing.
- Try to keep your distance from others staying 6ft apart.
- You may be asked to stay in your car until someone leaves the swap if we have a large number of people browsing.
All remaining items will be donated to House by the Side of the Road and other local charitable organizations.
*Rain dates: June 11/12