- This event has passed.
Global Water Summit 2021
March 27 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Wesley Foundation is hosting a webinar event, “Global Water Summit 2021,” coming up on Saturday, March 27, from noon to 3 p.m.
The Global Water Summit webinar will gather water advocates, experts and engineers from across water insecure parts of our national and global connection to develop a strategy for leadership for water security.
Our confirmed presenters:
- Pedro Arrojo-Agudo – The Special Rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation
- Maude Barlow – Canadian activist and author
- Tasha Beeds – Indigenous scholar
- Rev. Dr. Mark Davies – Wimberly Professor of Social & Ecological Ethics at Oklahoma City University
- Krista Dover – Director of Clean Water for the World
- Monica Lewis-Patrick – Educator, entrepreneur and human rights activist/advocate with We the People of Detroit
- Plus more!