Your contributions to our 2021 operating budget enables us to:
- Provide meaningful and creative worship experiences, even when the church building is closed.
- Support and encourage youth to explore their faith, grow as individuals and be in service to others.
- Offer relevant and impactful adult education opportunities.
- Serve as a vital resource to families, individuals and the community through meetings, happiness hours, classes, outreach, service and communications.
- Continue paying off the mortgage on our beautiful downtown facility where we will be so excited to gather once again!
- Fund our amazing music program, which continues to provide beautiful music even remotely.
- Engage with and lift up members who are facing loss of a loved one, health challenges, economic uncertainty, anxiety and other concerns.
- Create a community of support, care, love and respect for all people.
- Ensure our facilities are propeårly maintained and cared for.
- Continue operating, whether in a pandemic or in more familiar times of busy church life.
“FUMC Ann Arbor offers hope, love, and inclusion. Our family belongs to this fellowship of people who cherish these qualities and share them throughout the community. The open arms of FUMC Ann Arbor, the many service opportunities our church embodies, and the lasting impressions they impart through our youth programs are all reasons we give to such a wonderful church. We feel very blessed to call FUMC Ann Arbor home!” – Larry and Nikki Merritt