Parking is free downtown on Sundays at all metered locations and garages. We encourage our members to park offsite on Sundays so that the lot is available for guests and those requiring handicap access.
Parking is always a challenge in downtown Ann Arbor, and our 40 spot parking lot is not always adequate. During the week, you may need to resort to offsite parking.
Our parking lot is monitored by AirGarage. If you are a church member, you can contact the church office to register your car. AirGarage is deactivated during worship hours and for larger church events.
While there is metered street parking throughout the downtown area, just across Washington Street is the Liberty Square garage. This and other garages nearby offer hourly parking in town and are operated by the Downtown Development Authority. The DDA offers an interactive map on their website.
Because parking is limited we ask that congregation members not park at the church unless they are here on church business.
Downtown Ann Arbor is a vibrant place to be, with the University of Michigan right across the street and a myriad of dining and entertainment options within steps of our front door.
See the DDA’s walking map of Ann Arbor for a guide to University and city buildings and facilities.
Blake Transit center, the hub of Ann Arbor’s TheRide bus service, is just two blocks west and two blocks south of our downtown location. We have bus stops right on or adjacent to our downtown property for several routes:
– Route 3 (Ypsi Transit Center via Huron River) on State Street incoming / outgoing
– Route 4 (Ypsi Transit Center via Washtenaw) on Huron incoming / outgoing
– Route 21 (Amtrak/Depot loop) on State Street loop
– Route 23 (Green Road Park & Ride via Plymouth Road) on Washington incoming / outgoing
– Route 60 (Miller Road Park & Ride to UMich Hospital) on Huron loop – NO SATURDAY/SUNDAY SERVICE
– Route 65 (Glacier Hills to Central Campus) on Huron outgoing or on Washington incoming – NO SATURDAY/SUNDAY SERVICE
See theride.org for a comprehensive bus map and schedule.
We always encourage alternate transportation!