The Memorial Garden is open 24/7 to those who want to visit loved ones. The gate is latched and should be latched again upon departure from the Garden.Share
The Latest News
- Vital Conversations meeting August 16
- Job Posting: Communications Director
- Alpha House meal needs for July-August
- Memorial Garden is Open
- Mindfulness Practices on Tuesdays at noon
- Summer of Service!
- Naki’s Virtual Organ Recital at Nardin Park Methodist Church
- Stephen Ministry Interview
- Wesley Foundation Virtual Art Fair
- The Good News Group in Partnership with Habitat for Humanity needs your help!
- New Group for Unemployed Workers
- Weekly Clergy “Office Hours” via Zoom
- A Statement from Rev. Lynn
- Tell us about your interest and skills!
- Covid-19 Stress Help
One Church, Two Locations
ALL ARE WELCOME!
As congregants of the First United Methodist Church of Ann Arbor, we welcome and affirm all persons. We are intentional in being inclusive of those of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender orientations, all genders, ethnicities, nationalities, and abilities. In modeling the ministry of Jesus Christ, we shall all journey together into full participation in the life of the United Methodist Church and a closer relationship with God.