Unplug the Christmas Machine: a workshop to put love and joy back into the holiday season.
- Want your children to see that Christmas is more than just presents?
- Do you panic when you hear how many days are left until Christmas?
- Ever wonder how your celebration could be more spiritual?
- Want to help your spouse and you to relax and enjoy the holiday?
- How will you manage your holiday during the pandemic?
Explore these questions and more at this workshop on Monday, Nov. 16 and Monday, Nov. 30 on zoom from 7:30-8:30 p.m. Please RSVP here or email Carol Teener at email@example.com by Monday Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. to receive the zoom link. You will get the most out of this workshop if you complete exercises 1 & 2 on this participant’s manual: https://tinyurl.com/UnPlugParticipant. Nov. 30 will focus on creating a simple written plan for your family that combines traditions and practices that have worked for you in the past. You will gain valuable insights during the workshop on Nov 16.
Contact Carol Teener at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
In the second session on Nov. 30, we will focus on creating a simple written plan for your family that combines traditions and practices that have worked in the past, with valuable insights gained during the first session. You are welcome to come to one or both sessions.